GQ|Littler hosted a seminar on data protection.
The use of data subject access requests by disgruntled employees in disputes has become a favourite weapon of claimant lawyers. Responding can be incredibly time consuming and expensive. The risk of getting it wrong will radically increase following the implementation of the GDPR in May 2018.
Wednesday 10 October 2017
18:00 - 20:00
London Executive Offices
The Gold Room
View map here »
- Practical Step by Step “How To” Guide
- The key concept of proportionality
- Tactics for responding - interplay between data protection legislation and the litigation process
- Dealing with complaints to the ICO
- Impact of the recent Court of Appeal Decisions
- How things will change under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) from May 2018
- The new criminal offence proposed by the Data Protection Bill
Please do get in touch with Dan or Lisa if you have any queries.
For information about how we process your data, please see our privacy notice.