An EU Series Webinar from the Littler Workplace Policy Institute (WPI)
This webinar is the third in our series of quarterly webinars focusing on EU-wide employment and labour laws. In this webinar we looked at the key principles of the EU’s Working Time Directive (WTD), and the decisions of the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) relating to the implementation of the WTD across Europe.
Our speakers covered:
- The basic EU-wide working time rules
- The rules around weekly working time limits and opt-out arrangements
- Minimum EU-wide holiday (vacation) accruals
- Holiday (vacation) pay entitlements – including difficult cases
- The UK position post-Brexit
Recording and slides
You can access the webinar recording and slides here.
Darren Isaacs, Partner, GQ|Littler
Kate Potts, Senior Associate, GQ|Littler
Please get in touch with Darren Isaacs or Kate Potts if you have any queries about our recent webinar.
For information about how we process your data, please see our privacy notice.