The essential human resources update for "Day 1" of the new European Union.
Finally, the lie of the land has been clarified. The UK officially left the European Union on 31 January 2020. Our expert panel of labour lawyers have recorded a webinar to take you through the final stages of the first part of the Brexit saga! For advice on how to prepare your business for this new landscape and make sense of the future, listen to our webinar.
Our speakers covered the following topics:
- What will Johnson's deal mean?
- The "bigger" picture - the UKs place in the new Europe
- The future of European Works Councils in the UK and Europe
- The latest on immigration issues for EU expats in the UK and UK expats in the EU
- The Irish backstop - what happened, why was it such a drama and why do we care?
- The likely future direction of UK human resources laws post-Brexit
Recording and slides
You can access a recording and the slides of the webinar here.
Find our presentation materials here.
Please get in touch with Paul Quain, Darren Isaacs or Dónall Breen if you have any queries about the Brexit webinar.
For information about how we process your data, please see our privacy notice.