Workplaces across the globe are now beginning the difficult process of seeking to reopen where possible. Employers are working hard to comply with varying government requirements on temperature checks, social distancing and other issues.
Littler has created a high-level chart covering the varying return to work measures across Europe:
- Current lockdown severity ratings
- Timetable for lifting lockdown
- Timetable for schools/nurseries to reopen
- Timetable for end to employer support
- When non-essential factories will reopen
- When business retail will reopen
- When offices will reopen
- Guidance on social distancing measures in the workplace
- Employee temperature checks
- Employee covid-19 testing
Please contact your usual GQ|Littler lawyer, Raoul Parekh or Richard Harvey for the latest copy.