GQ’s Dan Pollard and Hannah Mahon were recently invited to speak at the CIPD’s Central London Branch employment law update seminar on The six key developments for 2016 in 60 minutes.
The CIPD is the professional body for HR and people development, and the seminar was sold out to an audience of around 60 HR professionals who listened to Dan and Hannah talk about six key topics in employment law:
1. challenging employer discretion
2. where next for whistleblowing?
3. what role for HR in the disciplinary process?
4. mandatory gender pay gap reporting
5. what does data protection reform mean for HR?
6. absence management and discrimination
For further information about the topics covered in this presentation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org