Gender pay equity has become a hot topic in both the US and Europe over recent years, with pay equity reporting measures having been introduced in many US jurisdictions. In parallel to this, across the Atlantic, pay equity reporting requirements have been implemented across Europe and add an additional layer of risk for businesses. Gender pay equity is seen as the most concerning HR issue among European employers, with 37% saying it has caused a 'high or very high' level of concern in the workplace.
During this webinar, we looked at how employers can practically comply with pay equity reporting obligations in Europe, as well as lessons Europe can learn from the longer-standing US pay equity reporting rules. We covered the key European jurisdictions of UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy and Spain to help us compare, contrast and address the following questions:
- Does gender pay gap reporting apply to me?
- Do the reports have to be made public, and if so, will anybody notice?
- What is this going to cost?
- Isn't this just going to lead to the class action from hell?
- Ok, so how do I actually do this?
To listen again to our webinar, please click here.