GQ|Littler is the leading employment law firm for employers in the UK and Ireland. We offer risk-based advice and litigation services on employment, immigration, employee tax and incentives issues. We work globally as part of Littler, the world’s largest employment law firm with more than 1,700 lawyers practising across 28 countries in over 100 offices.
What makes us different:
- Global employment boutique
- Highly pragmatic risk-based advice
- Partner-led service
- Market-leading expertise
Tax and incentive issues are at the heart of the modern workplace. Whether you are setting up a new business, hiring new staff or restructuring the organisation, we are able to help. Our services include:
- Full range of tax advantaged and non-tax advantaged equity incentive plans including both executive and employee schemes.
- Cash bonus and long-term incentive plans.
- Advice on transactions.
- Private equity growth shares and ratchet mechanisms.
- Day-to-day advice on the technical issues around PAYE, LLP tax and settlement payments.
- International mobility including pre-arrival planning, documentation and tax equalisation.
- Employment status and IR35 issues, including negotiating with local tax authorities.
- Resolving problems and disputes with local tax authorities.