Our Approach & Track Record
GQ|Littler is the leading employment law firm for employers in the UK and Ireland. We offer risk-based advice and litigation services on employment, immigration, employee tax and incentives issues. We work globally as part of Littler, the world’s largest employment law firm with more than 1,700 lawyers practising across 28 countries in over 100 offices.
We provide employment law training to ensure HR professionals, managers and employees are equipped with the knowledge and confidence they need to help manage your legal risk.
What makes us different
- Experienced lawyers develop and lead our training
- Designed to reduce your specific legal risks
- Interactive, practical and commercial
- Supported by Littler's global knowhow and expertise
The Training We Offer
Our employment law training is delivered by our lawyers with real world experience of advising clients on employment law issues. We combine our expertise with engaging, interactive and practical training to help your staff issue spot and deal with day-to-day issues.
We regularly work with businesses across all sectors and industries and we understand each organization is unique. We take the time to understand your business to ensure the training meets your objectives, takes into account your culture and addresses the issues you face.
All our training is tailored to our clients' needs; our courses include:
- Respectful workplace and anti-harassment
- Diversity Equity and Inclusion training
- Handling workplace investigations
- Data Privacy
- Performance management
- Introduction to UK Employment law
- Handling redundancies
- Responding to Data subject access requests
- Regular employment law updates
- Unconscious bias
- Line manager training - managing within the law
- Managing a Hybrid Workforce
- Line Managing a UK Employee, for overseas managers
Training for the HR team
We also offer a six part introduction to employment law training programme. This is designed for both experienced HR professionals who are new to UK employment law (such as international HR managers) and UK based HR professionals who are new to the role or want to increase their knowledge.
- Hiring and Firing
- Discrimination & Whistleblowing
- Disciplinary, Capability and Grievances
- Managing Sickness Absence
- TUPE Transfers and Redundancy
- Family Rights
What Others Say:
"Littler UK recently assisted with a complicated disciplinary matter and navigated the legal and business aspects outstandingly. They took time to learn about our business up front and have dedicated time training and upskilling our HR team. I most value the practical advice I receive and their ability to understand the commercial implications of complex people issues."
Rebecca Wilson, Senior Manager, Human Resources - Charles River Associates
News & Views on Training
Sign up for news and event invitations from GQ|Littler
We publish an informative monthly newsletter and run regular events on employment law issues. If you’d like to receive these please subscribe by clicking the button below.